Bud Ward

Those eligible are students who have attended school in Oakley-Monument USD 274, Triplains-Winona USD 275, or Brewster USD 314. Applicants must have completed at least one term of post-secondary education on campus and will be attending a Kansas college or technical school. Students may reapply annually. For application, write to Bud Ward Scholarship, 430 LaCasa Drive, Colby, KS 67701-3924.