FHSU Chinese Partnership Scholarship

Applicants must be undergraduate students enrolled in FHSU cross-boarder classes provided to and through SIAS International University or Shenyana Normal University or a Chinese student from one of the Chinese partners enrolled in FHSU courses at FHSU. Applications and assistance in applying for this documentation are available from the International Student Advisor in the FHSU Office of Student Affairs.