Kansas Ethnic Minority Scholarship Program

Recipient must be a Kansas resident and a graduating high school senior or currently enrolled student attending a two-year community college or four-year public or private college or university in Kansas. Recipient must indicate scholarship ability and demonstrate financial need. Contact the Kansas Board of Regents or apply online or download form at http://www.kansasregents.org/scholarships_and_grants.html .