Dickinson County Education

A $500 scholarship will be given to a graduate of one of five Dickinson County high schools who is currently enrolled or will be enrolled as a junior or senior in a four year Kansas college or university in the school of education. Obtain applications from Dickinson County Retired School Personnel, c/o Elinor Haas, 901 N. Brady St., Abilene, KS 67410-2117.