Kansas Congress of Parents and Teachers (Kansas PTA)

Recipient must be a junior or senior in good academic standing, have financial need, high moral character, aptitude for teaching, pleasing personality, and be a resident of Kansas with intention of teaching in Kansas. Students may obtain application information online at www.Kansas-PTA.org or by contacting the FHSU Scholarship Services Office.