George W. Knoll Scholarship
1. Recipients must be full-time, on-campus students majoring in Mathematics or Biological Sciences at FHSU.
2. Recipients must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
3. Preference will be given to individuals who have been in the Foster Care System. These individuals must supply proof of foster care custody with a copy of “Foster Care Custody Verification” letter which they receive upon their release of foster care. Copies of this letter can be obtained from the state’s Department of Children and Families (DCF) or similar agency.
- Supplemental Questions
- Were you in the Foster Care system?
- Please provide a copy of your Foster Care Custody Verification letter.