Roemer Health and Human Performance Scholarship
Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students enrolled in coursework toward a major degree in Health and Human Performance who demonstrate: (a) financial need (b) indicated they are engages in 20 hours per week employment and © can document a 2.0 GPA overall.
Criteria for the Award: Each of the criteria must be documented
- Residence and attended a western Kansas High school
- Demonstrate Financial Need
- Completed appropriate degree hours
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0
- Indicate employment while attending and taking coursework at FHSU
Contact Dr. Duane Shepherd (139 R Cunningham Hall) for Scholarship Application and Additional Information.