Roemer Health and Human Performance
1. Students have the opportunity to receive this scholarship award ($500) yearly throughout the duration of degree progress at Fort Hays State University in the Department of Health and Human Performance. Students must meet the criteria listed below:
2. Residence and Attended Western Kansas High School.
3. Demonstrate Financial Need.
4. Completed appropriate degree hours.
5. Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0.
6. Indicate 20 hours per week employment while attending and taking coursework at FHSU.
7. Contact Dr. Duane Shepherd 139 R Cunningham Hall Fort Hays State University 600 Park Street Hays, KS 67601-4099 for Scholarship Application and Additional Information. Applications for Fall 2016/Spring 2017 must be received by April 20, 2016.