McDonald's Employee Program
Recipients must meet the following qualifications:
1. Student must be a full time student at FHSU.
2. Student must have a 2.0 cumulative GPA at end of the last completed semester, or a 3.0 cumulative high school GPA.
3. Student must be a McDonald’s employee.
4. Student must have worked at McDonald’s of Hays, Russell or WaKeeney for three months before the first day of classes, or at another McDonald’s location for at least six months and be eligible for rehire
5. Student must be a McDonald’s Crew member for the entire Fall, Spring or Summer semester according to the official school calendar.
6. Student must work a minimum of 30 hours per week including four closing shifts.
7. Student must be available to work a minimum of 30 hrs per week including four closing shifts, and work a minimum of 80% of the weeks during each semester